1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to directions on box. Drain and toss with olive oil, set aside.
2. Meanwhile, trim the Hiramasa and cut into desired sized cubes. Heat 2-3 tablespoons olive in a large high sided frying pan over low to medium heat. Add shallot and cook for 1 minute until translucent.
3. Turn heat up to medium high, add fish and cook, turning, until just golden brown on all sides.
4. Reduce heat, add wine and juice to pan, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add peas and cook 1-2 minutes or until peas are tender, then toss through pasta, basil and zest and toss together until just heated through. Season to taste with freshly ground pepper and sea salt and serve with lemon wedges, olive oil, crusty bread.
6. Pinot Blanc or Pinot Grigio or any white wine will suit this menu.
General Note: This quick, light and easy dish can be adapted to the seasons by simply switching out the vegetables – other great veggie matches are zucchini, corn, asparagus, broccoli, shaved Brussel sprouts and green beans.