1. Place the oven on highest broil setting
2. Place parchment paper onto a sheet pan large enough to fit the two fish.
3. Slice 3-4 slits into the fish, parallel to the fish’s head, going with the direction of the scales.
4. Pour the olive oil all over the fish, ensuring both sides and the insides are covered.
5. Slather the garlic mixture into the cavity of the fish evenly.
6. Place the oregano stems into the cavities of the fish.
7. Place the lemon wedges into the cavity of the fish.
8. Place the sheet pan into the preheated oven for 18-20 mins or until the fish flesh is flaky and white. Serve with extra lemons.
Instructions For The Spinach
1. Right when the fish has come out of the oven, place a large pan over medium heat.
2. Add olive oil and garlic to the pan. Allow to sweat about 2 minutes, without getting any color on the garlic.
3. Add the spinach, water and lemon juice to the pan and toss with tongs until the spinach is wilted. This will take about 2 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with feta and serve alongside the fish.