1. Melt butter in a large saucepan, add mushroom, onion, celery and carrot.
2. Cook until tender about 15 mins.
3. Stir in lobster stock and season with cayenne.
4. Bring to boil and simmer for 15 mins.
5. Pour vegetable and broth mixture into a blender, add half of the lobster/crab meat, cover and blend until smooth.
6. Return to the saucepan, stir in half & half, white wine, and remaining lobster or crab meat.
7. Cook over low heat stirring frequently until thickened about 25 mins.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serving = 8-10oz each