1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Place the Branzino fillets on a parchment paper lined baking tray.
3. Lightly coat the fillets in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
4. While the fish is cooking, lightly toast the pine nuts in a pan on the stove. Add the toasted pine nuts along with the remaining citrus pesto ingredients to a food processor and pulse several times until you have a pesto.
5. Slice the lemon and oranges for the top garnish with a mandolin and set aside.
6. When the Branzino is cooked through, place it on a serving platter and top each fillet with the citrus pesto and a few citrus slices. Serve.
Recipe and photo from blogger Lisa Bryan of Downshiftology. Visit her blog for more detailed, blow-by-blow directions for this recipe.