Print this recipe
6 T butter
½ cup chopped mushrooms
½ cup chopped onions
½ cup diced celery
½ cup diced carrot
1 bag ‘Stock Shop’ Lobster Stock
1/2 cup half and half
1/4 cup white wine
1 pd lobster or crab meat
Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a large saucepan, add mushroom, onion, celery and carrot.
- Cook until tender about 15 mins.
- Stir in lobster stock and season with cayenne.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 15 mins.
- Pour vegetable and broth mixture into a blender, add half of the lobster/crab meat, cover and blend until smooth.
- Return to the saucepan, stir in half & half, white wine, and remaining lobster/crab meat.
- Cook over low heat stirring frequently until thickened about 25 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serving = 8-10oz each
Find more recipes on our curated Pinterest page